« Home | Day Trips Around Auckland » | Learning to Adapt » | Goings-On...or is it Going-Ons » | The End of a Beginning » | It's Here! It's Here! » | Three Weeks and Counting (and scared as hell) » | This Summer's Must Watch-es » | Of Empty Drawers and Teapots » | Another New "Toy" » | I Think I'm Finally Growing Up »

Plenty of Men to Go Around

Like many of my Christian girl friends, I used to complain about the seemingly decreasing number in single Christian men. "There just isn't enough of them to go around" and "How am I supposed to get married when it's so hard to find a Christian man?" were my constant cries. Then I'd go through the "what if I never get married" phase (if you know me well and are reading this, I know you're nodding!)

But thanks to a friend (who's equally guilty of 'complaining'), some light has been shed and what I thought was a fact, I now see is a falacy. My faith in the prospects of possibly finding a man has been renewed So, to all you single Christian women/girls who think you'll never be able to find someone, perhaps THIS would be of help. Enjoy:

aww... navee!!! u will find someone!!... seek 1st the kingdom of God and all these things shall be added unto u >.<

love u, gracie foo

HELLO THERE!!!

How's things in NZ? Bet you're loving it over there. ;)

flo

oh dear me, i read the article! hahahaha

you go sista!

Post a Comment