« Home | I Think I'm Finally Growing Up » | A Love That Will Last » | Contentment » | I LIKE » | Left Hanging on Purpose » | Random Thoughts 2 » | I AM GOING TO MISS WAY TOO MANY PEOPLE WHEN THE TI... » | Like Father Like Daughter » | How to Deal? » | The Power of Retail Therapy »

Another New "Toy"


Behold, the Canon PowerShot A530! Yay! Finally got me a camera. It's not much but it's good enough to take the pictures I want. I shall invest on a better one in a couple of years time...

Oh, and mom bought me a luggage bag on the same day, which means I've to actually start packing soon.

Oh, who am I kidding? I'm never gonna pack until the last possible minute! I just can't get myself to.

*beginning of transmission* *beholding*... ... ... ... *beheld*... ... ... ... *query: awaiting response*... ... ... ... *waiting*... ... ... ... *response: ooohhh, aaahhhh*... ... ... ... *query: connection to server lost* *end of transmission*

LAUGH OUT LOUD! True, it'll be somewhat like that when the novelty wears off...but for now, i'm still "beholding" =)

Congratulations on your purchase! This is exactly the kind of geek manual camera you could uh... explore with the help of my blog's many technical tutorials! :o

Hey! How did you find the camera? Oops, by the way, you don't know me. Just a passerby who is curious to find out how did you find your new 'toy'. Is the picture clear? Is it user-friendly? Stuff like that. I'll be back to check ya comment.

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Naveena
  • From Auckland, New Zealand
  • I'm rough around the edges but, I'm God's working progress. I don't allow myself to bruise easily but I sometimes I can't help it. I love wholly and there isn't much that I hate. I believe that life is about the journey and not the destination because by default, the former determines the latter. Yes, I am THAT girl.
My profile