« Home | Random Thoughts 2 » | I AM GOING TO MISS WAY TOO MANY PEOPLE WHEN THE TI... » | Like Father Like Daughter » | How to Deal? » | The Power of Retail Therapy » | 2006 Asian X Games, Sunway Lagoon, Kuala Lumpur » | X Games Asia Part Two » | on Being Between Colleges » | Three Months and Counting... » | We Know It's Bad, Yet... »

Left Hanging on Purpose

It’s 7 a.m. on a beautiful Saturday morning- a perfect day to sleep in. In fact it is the one day I actually have the pleasure to indulge in a little more than my usual 6-hours-of-sleep-a-day timetable. I have to say that when my alarm went off at an ungodly hour of the day, I had to fight every muscle in my body that wanted nothing more than to hit it and go back under the covers. I mean seriously, what kind of normal person would want to wake up on a Saturday morning and go to the GYM, off all places?! But, in the name of work I thought would get myself (unwillingly) out of bed and get dressed. Besides, I’ve yet to actually pay The Curve a visit (I’m not much of a mall go-er; more so if it’s not near home). Upon arrival, I was immediately greeted by the loud music and some 50 people lifting weights whilst grooving to the sounds of a familiar pop tune.

Ok, so the real reason why I wrote the above paragraph was because I edited it out of my write-up but didn't have the heart to delete it all together... so to know how this post concluded you're gonna have to click here and read further...