« Home | on Being Between Colleges » | Three Months and Counting... » | We Know It's Bad, Yet... » | Mommy and Me » | Finally Launched! » | Happy but Not So » | ...and My List is Complete! » | In Between Presentations and Studying » | To everyone who reads this blog on a regular basis... » | More Wishes »

X Games Asia Part Two


Trevor Ward from Australia. This dude is one really good sport. Believe it or not he's a father of two! He must make a very cool dad. I had fun interviewing him becoz he was just so down to earth and well, fatherly- it was more of chat than an interview. And yes, I am incredibly sunburnt. I've yet to go back to looking normal.(Picture Credit: Will)
This is him pretending his skateboard is a guitar. He's rocking to the song "I Was Made For Loving You Baby" (PIcture Credit: Will)

World number in skateboarding Sandro Dias from Brazil giving us the thumbs-up after the interview. Can you believe this guy is 31 years old? Lemme sow you pictures of him in action on the vert. (Picture Credit: Will)

I'm not very sure what is it he did but let me tell you, he did make a smooth landing on both feet. I was amazed at the fact that in his second run, not once did he fall! He won Gold, as anticipated. (PIcture Credit: Will)

The legendary Yasutoko brothers, Eito and Takeshi. Man, you just had to be there to see thier breathtaking stunts! (Picture Credit: Shaz)

...and these are some of the wonderful faces that delight me at my office. Guys, your antics never cease to amaze me! Fromleft to right: Rex, Shaz, Will and well, the shortest of them all is yours truly (Picture Credit: Jack)