« Home | ...and My List is Complete! » | In Between Presentations and Studying » | To everyone who reads this blog on a regular basis... » | More Wishes » | Birthday Wish » | To Juliana, with love... » | Yay, Me! » | My First Article » | FINALLY! » | Phew..... »

Happy but Not So

Woo-HOO! Yay! Finally! It's OVER!
*does the jolly dance, leaps for joy and does two cartwheels!*

Okay, so you get the picture; I'm uncontainably (if that's even a word) happy. My Sociology paper ended today at about 6.20pm and even though the examiner who collected my paper was incredibly annoying and I felt like strangling her for hurrying me for no apparent reason (coz honestly, I don't think she would have been fired if she waited two extra seconds for me to write down my question number on the answer sheet!), I'm still very much relieved that my exam blues are turning another color...but then again, I'm not let off the hook yet- I still have one more aasignment that due in 4 days. If you know anything about me, you'd know that hands down, I'd rather do assignments any time than sit for exams- despite the fact that I whine insessantly afterward. So, untill then, I can't put on my red skirt and go partying...yet. Oh well, I've waited almost a month, what's another few more days?

In these past 4 weeks, I think I've done more damage to my eyes than I have in the past 17 years or so! The hours I've spent starring at the 16inch idiot box (think computer screen) is enough to make up for the loss of assignments I won't have to do in the next few months! Seriously, I think I should take a solemn oath to stay away from the computer for a while.

*pause to think for a few seconds*

Okay, so I think I seriously will take a solemn oath. I shall take on a personal challenge to only use the computer when I'm at work (because it's inevitable) and not stare at a screen of any kind for the next two weeks. I'm being realistic, because unlike a friend of mine who's challenging herself to have at least 6/7 hours of sleep a day (yes, the things we have to do as students), I can never pull off 30 days, given the fact that my job requires me to pretty much stare at that flat-screen monitor the whole day. So, I think 2 weeks is going to be quite the challenge. My only source of entertainment would prolly be the radio since a tele would constitute as looking at a screen...

And this challenge will begin as soon as I've handed in the last leg of my assignments. Oh, this would also mean that I won't be blogging for two weeks. I'll find another way of journaling/keeping an account. I think I shall try the pen-and-paper method; I hear it's quite effective =)

Well then, I'm off to catch up on my sleep time.

About me

  • I'm Naveena
  • From Auckland, New Zealand
  • I'm rough around the edges but, I'm God's working progress. I don't allow myself to bruise easily but I sometimes I can't help it. I love wholly and there isn't much that I hate. I believe that life is about the journey and not the destination because by default, the former determines the latter. Yes, I am THAT girl.
My profile