« Home | Yay, Me! » | My First Article » | FINALLY! » | Phew..... » | The One That Kept Me Awake » | And so, with that one mug of black coffe with just... » | STREEEETCH! = PAAAAAAIN! » | Medical Jargons (or so I think) » | Yeap, I DEFINITLY don't understand people! ARRRGGH... » | Is It Just Me? »

To Juliana, with love...

Now I know why I wanted to go out with my friends so badly last Saturday night- I felt so guilty about forgetting Ju's birthday so I told myself that I'd make it up to her when I saw her that weekend. But When I did, I totally forgot about it untill yesterday.

Ju I'm really sorry about not wishing you...and so this is the only way I can think of making it up to you:

HAPPY (very) BELATED 19th BIRTHDAY, JU! You rock all the way, girl!!
Boys, she's single, she sings and play the drums and is a brilliant architect in the making so if you're interested...*winks*=)