« Home | Is It Just Me? » | my Initiation » | Watch Out for Us Little People » | My Current Wishlist » | Untitled » | Trusting and Thrusting » | What Makes a Bad Day » | ...of Flip-Flops and Remembering... » | Summer » | ...of Weddings, Sarees and Errands »

Yeap, I DEFINITLY don't understand people!

ARRRGGHHHH!!!!!

WHY ARE PEOPLE SO FICKLE MINDED??!!

WHY DO THEY BLATANTLY LIE TO YOUR FACE?!

WHY CAN'T THEY BE HONEST AND COME CLEAN?!!

Why? WHY?! WHY??!!

still waiting for u to enlighten me with your recent happenings babe!(",)

Looking for information and found it at this great site... » » »

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Naveena
  • From Auckland, New Zealand
  • I'm rough around the edges but, I'm God's working progress. I don't allow myself to bruise easily but I sometimes I can't help it. I love wholly and there isn't much that I hate. I believe that life is about the journey and not the destination because by default, the former determines the latter. Yes, I am THAT girl.
My profile