« Home | Untitled » | Trusting and Thrusting » | What Makes a Bad Day » | ...of Flip-Flops and Remembering... » | Summer » | ...of Weddings, Sarees and Errands » | Kleenex- My New Best Friend... » | Six Months and Counting... » | Random-ness » | My New Treasured "Toy"... »

My Current Wishlist

  1. Sneakers
  2. Good coffee (because I've finally learnt that Nescafe tastes absolutely revolting to me, and no, I'm NOT exaggerating; I had the WORST mug of coffee yesterday. If it weren't for the expresso I had prior to that, I seriously doubt I woulda lasted through my assignment.) *Rach, thanks for the expresso, dear!*
  3. A digital camera (I think this could very well be within my grasp- if I play my cards right...hehe)
  4. That my flu will be GONE, so I don't have to add to the already polluted ecosystem
  5. That my dirty laundry will wash itself
  6. That my sociology lecturer will be merciful and give me an easy paper tomorrow.
  7. That I can ikat perut and save enough money to go play paintball this weekend (Lord, help me stay strong and not get easily swayed into spending!)

best regards, nice info » » »

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Naveena
  • From Auckland, New Zealand
  • I'm rough around the edges but, I'm God's working progress. I don't allow myself to bruise easily but I sometimes I can't help it. I love wholly and there isn't much that I hate. I believe that life is about the journey and not the destination because by default, the former determines the latter. Yes, I am THAT girl.
My profile