« Home | Trusting and Thrusting » | What Makes a Bad Day » | ...of Flip-Flops and Remembering... » | Summer » | ...of Weddings, Sarees and Errands » | Kleenex- My New Best Friend... » | Six Months and Counting... » | Random-ness » | My New Treasured "Toy"... » | Life's Simple Pleasures »

Untitled

Today, I arrived in college with the feeling of wanting to wrangle the neck of the guy who was walking a few feet behind me. Why? Allow me to elaborate: I was driving when 10 minutes into reaching college, this guy comes along and starts to tail me- he was practically kisssing the butt of my little red car!- hoping that I'd move over and let him overtake me. Out of irritation I didn't budge at first. Besides, it was an uphill climb and there was a really sharp curve that followed suit. How fast was I expected to go?! Anyway, I finally moved over (because the last thing I needed was to jam the breaks and get into yet another accident- though obviously I wouldn't have been at fault at all, I just didn't want to ruin my already-not-so-good- Monday). Then, guess what? I ended up right behind him- the whole time untill I parked at the college parking lot! It's bad ehough that he already irritated me with the tail-gating, but to tag behind him the entire time? How frustrating is that?! I'm sure you can relate if you've been in a similar situaton.

Oh, the horror!!! I just found out I'm allergic to brinjals (or eggplants if you want)! How? When? WHY?! I can never eat the brinjal yong-tau-foo any more...and that is my favourite piece! Darn, I soooo love brinjals but I'm gonna be deprived of it here on end. I suppose you can't always get what you want.

Nevermore, there're six hours more before Monday closes in and I'm feeling optimistic that I WILL finnish the work that I've set out to do. All I have to do is pray that I don't get distracted by a million other things (and people) untill then. That should be fairly easy...I hope. Lord, help keep me focused.

Oh yeah, I've got this play that I have to go watch and do a review on and I need company. Any takers? Roe? Flo? You two are about the only ones I can think of who would enjoy drama/theatre...

hey babe!!
let me in on the details...
and I'll get back to u...
I'll love to take up da offer though...=)

good, good! But I'm afraid it's been canceled coz I don't hv to go so soon yet. u know, we shld go for GREASE!!!!!

Post a Comment