« Home | Back to Work! » | 2005- A Reminiscence... » | My Grown-up Christmas List » | ...of Smiles and Skirts » | My Monday » | Thanks, God » | This Time, It's Different » | Naveena's Exam Timetable » | Absence Makes the Heart Grow Fonder » | Pictures from that night »

Life's Simple Pleasures


...waking up to see a cup of hot chocolate (with marshmellows) already waiting for me at the breakfast table.
...being blessed with yet another day to live.
...watching an incredibly admirable sunrise with a loved one.
...being able to watch my favorite TV program with no interrupting phone calls or mom calling out to "take out the garbage" or "do the laundry".
...having a friend tell you how she met with an accident that caused her to fork out 2000 buckeroos, just to make you feel better about loosing your car keys.
...coming home to an apple-scented room and plopping myself on the bed after a long day.
...walking into class with friends.
...being in good company while driving in the massive peak-hour K.L traffic.
...staying up late just to read a particular book I can't take my eyes off.
...surprising someone with a phone call, when I know they'll least expect it.
...getting a call/message from someone I least expect to hear from.
...finding time albeit my hectic schedule to thank God for anything and everything He's done.
...the earthy smell of old books when I open them.
...getting together with my girl friends for a good session of laughs.
...having a nice hot shower with Micheal Buble's CD in the player as background music.
...having an 'a-ha' moment when I'm in a pickle.
...digging into the scrumptious Chocholate Molten Cake at Chilli's.
...the sense of freedom I get while driving down a clear (as in, with no other cars except mine) hill.
...getting a green "go" light at every trafic-light stop, especially when I'm running late for a class/an appointment.

*I can't seem to think of anything else at the moment; will add more when I do*

About me

  • I'm Naveena
  • From Auckland, New Zealand
  • I'm rough around the edges but, I'm God's working progress. I don't allow myself to bruise easily but I sometimes I can't help it. I love wholly and there isn't much that I hate. I believe that life is about the journey and not the destination because by default, the former determines the latter. Yes, I am THAT girl.
My profile