« Home | This Time, It's Different » | Naveena's Exam Timetable » | Absence Makes the Heart Grow Fonder » | Pictures from that night » | Almost Like Being in Love » | Your Career Type: ArtisticYou are expressive, orig... » | In The Rain » | I'm just a kid and life is a nightmare!Yes, that i... » | I Am » | Amazing Grace »

Thanks, God

Dear Jesus,
Thank you for making the play a big success. I was in a sense as nervous as the people performing it though I only went to watch! So, thanks, that there were no major glitches throughout the whole musical. I'm glad that people were receptive towards it =). Please Lord, let the remaining shows be this great, if not better and please energize the cast and crew so they would perform with all they have...albeit the stress and the lack of sleep. For we both know how hard they worked- all the blood, sweat and tears. So God, let this be the best play ever! Thanks again, Jesus.
Amen.
*Will blog more about this after the second show- when I get home from Johor Bharu.*

Excellent, love it! »

Post a Comment