« Home | Absence Makes the Heart Grow Fonder » | Pictures from that night » | Almost Like Being in Love » | Your Career Type: ArtisticYou are expressive, orig... » | In The Rain » | I'm just a kid and life is a nightmare!Yes, that i... » | I Am » | Amazing Grace » | of assignments and coffee (bad, bad, bad!) » | In Good Company »

Naveena's Exam Timetable

December 2, 2005- Freshman English II
December 3, 2005- Computer and Their Applications
December 7, 2005- Human Communication
December 8, 2005- Communication in the Workplace

...now, if I can just hang in there till then...
I'm so numb that I've to pretty much force myself to hit the books! I think I'm experiencing a burnout...but on the other hand, I really need to ace these papaers; my CGPA depends on them!

Oh, Lord, please help me get through this!

looks pretty busy!
but you are done on the 8th! yay ! ;)

yeah, that's good news. if you've got a paper tmr, all the best =) if not, yay for you!=)

Post a Comment