« Home | I Am » | Amazing Grace » | of assignments and coffee (bad, bad, bad!) » | In Good Company » | The Brain That Didn't Listen to the Body » | of Thai Food and catch-up » | I Have Got To Stop » | "You've Got A Friend" » | You're Not Moving... » | YAY!!!! the deadline for my Communication in the ... »

I'm just a kid and life is a nightmare!
Yes, that is the sentence that's been running through my head all day. It's that Simple Plan song-lah.
Yes, I'm STILL a kid and I've never been shy to admit it, so sue me! =)
Today has been as absolutely horrid day...wish I had Ben & Jerry to help cheer me up.
But instead, I get Frederick Taylor, Henri Fayol, Max Weber and Karl Marx; men who came up with stupid workplace managemet structure theories SIX decades ago, that so don't apply in today's working world!...and they were probably bald and not handsome.
I don't wish to explain waht I've just said, just know that I've had better days.

best regards, nice info Jericho rose tatoo

Post a Comment