« Home | "You've Got A Friend" » | You're Not Moving... » | YAY!!!! the deadline for my Communication in the ... » | I Hate October 2005!!! arggggghhhhhh!!!!Yes, this ... » | Promissed Pictures- Cameron Highlands » | Communication Breakdown » | More Of My favorite Things » | A Few of My Favorite Things... » | Procrastination » | Cannot-lah »

I Have Got To Stop

...being so compulsive! lately, I've become such a compulsive freak that I think I irritated someone when I corrected this person, saying that HSBC (as in the bank) is pronounced 'Aich as bee see' and not 'Haich as bee see'. if you happen to read this, i'm sorry. The thing is, when I said it, it didn't seem like such a big deal but hours later I felt really bad for doing that...maybe I shoulda been a lil more polite. Know what's worse? When I was at the supermarket today, I saw a bottle of shampoo for sale that was not closed properly and so after someone put it back on the shelf after checking it out, I took the bottle and closed it properly!

I need to so something about this compulsion of mine before it becomes a disorder!
Uh...help? =)

LOL. it's ok, really. i'm glad you pointed it out. =)

I have been looking for sites like this for a long time. Thank you! Bentley wilson Celebrex generic post Bmw 30 csl kit batmodile

Post a Comment