« Home | Procrastination » | Cannot-lah » | Trust Issues » | Overwhelmed » | The Valour of My Tongue » | When A Bad Day Turns Around » | What I saw on Monday morning was, to me, a sight t... » | Still Hating Mondays... » | Charlie and Willy Wonka's Perfect Set of Teeth » | Part Two »

A Few of My Favorite Things...


I hope to own one of my one someday...or if I'm lucky enough, my dad'll give me his!


Don't be mistaken; it's the fact that they're old yet still in love- that's my favorite thing. Hope to see my parents this way 20 years from now...


Choc-chip mint from Baskin Robbins...mmmm


Serena reminded me of this...a while ago (This I borrowed- without permission =)- from her blog.


It doesn't get better than this...


...actually, i guess it can get better =)


I wanna work and live here someday.

About me

  • I'm Naveena
  • From Auckland, New Zealand
  • I'm rough around the edges but, I'm God's working progress. I don't allow myself to bruise easily but I sometimes I can't help it. I love wholly and there isn't much that I hate. I believe that life is about the journey and not the destination because by default, the former determines the latter. Yes, I am THAT girl.
My profile