« Home | What I saw on Monday morning was, to me, a sight t... » | Still Hating Mondays... » | Charlie and Willy Wonka's Perfect Set of Teeth » | Part Two » | About Me (jeez, that sounded so self-absorbed) » | The Whole 8 1/2 Yards » | Shortcuts and Easy Ways Out » | Just a Few Things... » | A Must Read » | Where Are You? »

When A Bad Day Turns Around

I normally look forward to Fridays (like many others) because it's a day closer to the weekend. This morning was fine until about 10.30a.m.. See, I only have one class on Fridays and that ends at 11.30a.m but today my lecturer let us off early but told us to stay back for this communication-related event that was to happen at noon. So there I was, feeling a lil frustrated because I was just sitting there doing practically nothing (I was trying to kill time by looking at my textbook for research material, but it was so not working) and I hate doing nothing. That's just me- I can't even sit/stand still for 5 minutes let alone two blessed hours! I'm always doing something; I don't normally just watch tv either- I'll always be doing something else. Now, I rest my case about the whole I-can't-sit-still-thing; I think you get the idea =)

So anyways, then I thought since I was gonna be around college for a while I may as well do something I like and so I did. I went for lunch with a friend...hehe. But it's not like I like eating lucnch with someone per-say, it's more like just being able to get together with a friend and doing something and, because people often assiociate get-togethers with food, that's what we did. It was really funny at first because we were deciding on waht to have so it started off with 'mamak' but there was nothing nice coz we went after the lunch hour so we decided to get something at the mall since we were both heading in that direction. Ok, so still deciding on what to eat, and then somehow the conversation just went to I-like-bread. Yeap, after all that head-cracking and fancy 'mamak' stall plans there we were at a bakery, both very contended with our peanut butter roll and custard ring and both enjoying the company. It's interesting how everytime we talk I find yet another thing that we both have in common...

I do have a point in this story about my lunch date...somewhere =) To me, it's always a joy to be able to have little meet-ups like this simply because I love having one-on-one talks. I get very excited whenever I meet up with small groups of poeple more so if I haven't seen them in a long time. I can't really find the words right now to describe the feeling but if you're anything at all like me, you'd understand =) It's one of the best feeling in the world- besides immersing yourself in a great time of singing songs to God... So, thanks Serena for that wonderfull time of fellowship...hope you did your 10 minutes...lolz

Oh, btw, these are more pictures from dinner last month with Tasha (pics courtesy of Mickey):

Mickey and I...she's gone back to the U.K now...missing you already babes...


From the left: Mickey, Dashi and me


Tasha and I...she's not around too...man...all these people are leaving. Will I?

I'm still waiting for the engagement pictures to me mailed to me so patience yah? =)