« Home | Just a Few Things... » | A Must Read » | Where Are You? » | Discovering the cook In Me » | I'm Gettin' Older Too... » | Nowhere To Go and Nothing To Do » | She Left Without Saying Goodbye » | Punctuality » | Insane Ramblings... » | Sleep Deprived »

Shortcuts and Easy Ways Out

All my life- well, technically since the day I could tell right from wrong- I've always been proud of the fact that no matter what, I'd always, always held on strong to my principals in life. I never compromised with anyone or anything who went against those principals and everyone who knew me well knew that. So, I was always of strong character in that sense...until today, that is. Today I compromised the one thing I so scornfully mock and took the easy way out. Although I did achieve my goal in the end, I felt like crap after that knowing I chose that easy way out. The thing is, I had to re-take something I flunked about two weeks ago and though I had my reasons for doing what I did, it doesn't and prolly never will justify the act. For those of you who know me, don't bother quessing what is it that I did. Know this, taking the easy way out and the shortcuts is just not the way to do things. I'm certainly not proud of what I did and I swear never to do it again. Moral of the story (for those of you with a conscience)? Try do the right thing, not the easier thing.

About me

  • I'm Naveena
  • From Auckland, New Zealand
  • I'm rough around the edges but, I'm God's working progress. I don't allow myself to bruise easily but I sometimes I can't help it. I love wholly and there isn't much that I hate. I believe that life is about the journey and not the destination because by default, the former determines the latter. Yes, I am THAT girl.
My profile