« Home | She Left Without Saying Goodbye » | Punctuality » | Insane Ramblings... » | Sleep Deprived » | to play a small part in smtg so big » | Doing Nothing Is Hard Work! » | Psyco-ed Into Blogging »

Nowhere To Go and Nothing To Do

WOW! I didn't realize how long it's been since i last blogged, hard to believe i actually did that since I was so gung-ho about the whole blogging idea-about a month ago...Maybe it's because there really hads been no progress in life-mine at least! Seriously! Other than the extra pound or two that i've managed to put on and the fact that I flunked my driving test (well, part of it), nothing else that's mention-worthy has happened. This has got to be the WORST holiday by far!!! Here's what I've been doing-watching more TV, eating more and sleeping more: all of which I haven't done since I was 15! One would probably say that it's a good thing to rest up and all but really, those of you who know me well enough will know that I am a very restless person and that I cannot sit still for very long and that I HAVE TO BE always doing something. I can't go out because i can't drive and public transport is out of the question (I'll spare you the details) and most of my friends are either away (lodr knows where!) or are busy with college. So, in other words, this sitting-around-and-doing-nothing illness is well...eating me alive. Care to prescribe an antidote??

I think I shall come back later tonight when I have something to write about=)

About me

  • I'm Naveena
  • From Auckland, New Zealand
  • I'm rough around the edges but, I'm God's working progress. I don't allow myself to bruise easily but I sometimes I can't help it. I love wholly and there isn't much that I hate. I believe that life is about the journey and not the destination because by default, the former determines the latter. Yes, I am THAT girl.
My profile