« Home

Psyco-ed Into Blogging






Ok, so here's the thing: For the past three weeks, i've been reading blogs (when i was actually supposed to do RESEARCH for my assignments!) particullarly those of my friends'. I managed to find some long lost friends whom i never saw after high school so then i thought: Heck, I shall start one of my own! So the only reason i've been psycho-ed into blogging is so I can keep my friends updated with what's been going on with me because I can't for the life of me go yum cha-ing with EVERYONE all at once can I? Lolz...

So, for my sake (and the sake of all of you reading it!) this is my 'oath':
"I Navee do solomnly swear never to ramble on and on about every waking minute of my day but only talk about what I feel is necessary. I won't promise to blog everyday and I won't guarantee short blogs because I'm known for having something to say about EVERYTHING...even when my opinion is not needed. I will sometimes talk about utter nonsense because I find it to be the best thing to do after a hard day's work and I vow to always give credit to the dudes and dudettes whom i may occasionally take links/thoughts/pictures/articles/etc from and i promise to cite my resources, less I get sued for plagarism! Lastly, I assure everyone that you won't get heart attacks reading my postings...so help me God."
There we go...and no, i'm not a single mother...the pc on the left is my very cute niece and we both happen to have simmilar names...thanks che che...heheh. and the pic on the right is well, yeah it's me la...trying to be a lil perasan but for now, it's the only one i have.
With that, i'm outta here!

I don't mind if you go on and on ^^

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Naveena
  • From Auckland, New Zealand
  • I'm rough around the edges but, I'm God's working progress. I don't allow myself to bruise easily but I sometimes I can't help it. I love wholly and there isn't much that I hate. I believe that life is about the journey and not the destination because by default, the former determines the latter. Yes, I am THAT girl.
My profile

Previous posts