« Home | Doing Nothing Is Hard Work! » | Psyco-ed Into Blogging »

to play a small part in smtg so big

Ok, so the other conclusion i came to after watching another 5 hrs of TV was about the live8 thing to stop poverty in Africa...yeah i was very intrigued and sad at the same time to know that a child dies in Africa dies every 3 seconds...it never really hit me untill i saw the ad with all the celebs snapping thier fingers (yeah some of them were kinda yummy-esp Colin Firth =)
so then it got me thinking-all these tiny tots die just coz they were born in Africa and if they were born somewhere else like K.L, thier fate woulda been different! So, just do this very simple favour by signing ur name in http://www.live8live.com/ if u haven't already...thx. peace out=)

Haha.... welcome to the club! =)
-Serena-

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Naveena
  • From Auckland, New Zealand
  • I'm rough around the edges but, I'm God's working progress. I don't allow myself to bruise easily but I sometimes I can't help it. I love wholly and there isn't much that I hate. I believe that life is about the journey and not the destination because by default, the former determines the latter. Yes, I am THAT girl.
My profile