« Home | Psyco-ed Into Blogging »

Doing Nothing Is Hard Work!

Yep, it sure is...i spent practically the whole day watching TV and came to this conclusion:
1. I wasted my day and I WILL NEVER do that again. There HAS to be another way to waste a day!
2. there's nothing good on TV in the day. The good stuff always begin after 6pm... yeah can't wait for desperate housewives to air on tv. I woulda limewired it but my pc is a lil screwed up with mpg files at the moment.
3. The ad people HAVE got to do better if they're gonna brainwash people into buying the things they sell!
4. Video directors have run outta ideas for new videos coz the concepts are all the same...well, this one I actually knew a long time, but heck, i guess i needed reinforcement! haha
5. Man, I'm getting old. Reason being, I was watching videoscope on Channel [V] t'day(for no particullar reason) and guess who it featured? Justin Timberlake (not a particullar favorite of mine tho) and the show opened with Nsync's first video-I Want You Back which they came out with in like 1996 or smtg like that and that
was a LOOOOONG time ago...so yeah, felt kinda old. then i was watching reruns of
The Nanny and Who's The Boss and that was another slap to reaffirm the fact that
i'm getting old which then brought me to another conclusion;
6. Where the heck have ALL the good comedies gone???!

This is the first day of my so-called study break...but here i am blogging and watching tv the whole day before that...ok ok, i so i'll go study...later at night, that is. and i also have a huge 20%-off-my-final-grade assignemt to hand in on friday and as always i've barely started but i'll get to it...eventually :)

I thik i shall go watch s'more TV...i don't have a ChoicE! there's nothing else to do around here! homework doesn't count as 'smtg'! bleah! oh yeah and one more thing- i So NEED to cahnge the name of my blog! so got 'ne ideas anyone?
I'm getting outta here mates!

Bee Theng here. I echo your sentiments. Really really nice shows only start after ten at night, which is pretty sad. plus, it's either on 8TV or NTV7.

DH STARTED!!

LOL I've watched allll of it already...right up till the season finale and it's an awesome series. Very very very engaging, fast moving plot that manages to subtly but surely cover the lives of so many amusing characters in a 40-minute slot.

I like Susan. And Gabrielle. =)

Had no idea you started a blog. Entertaining read. Will link you up soon. Thanks for stopping by mine btw, sweet comment made.

hey shereen...guess what?? I FINALLY found another way to dwnload DH...hahaha! thos i'd have to say that my fav characters are susan and lynette(hope i got that right!)...

best regards, nice info »

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Naveena
  • From Auckland, New Zealand
  • I'm rough around the edges but, I'm God's working progress. I don't allow myself to bruise easily but I sometimes I can't help it. I love wholly and there isn't much that I hate. I believe that life is about the journey and not the destination because by default, the former determines the latter. Yes, I am THAT girl.
My profile

Previous posts