« Home | Charlie and Willy Wonka's Perfect Set of Teeth » | Part Two » | About Me (jeez, that sounded so self-absorbed) » | The Whole 8 1/2 Yards » | Shortcuts and Easy Ways Out » | Just a Few Things... » | A Must Read » | Where Are You? » | Discovering the cook In Me » | I'm Gettin' Older Too... »

Still Hating Mondays...

Nothing good comes out of Mondays- ever! Today's no exception. Monday's bad enough. Monday morning's (needless to say) worse. To add to it all, my mother just had to pick this morning to fuss about me borrowing her shoes! it's just so ironic coz as soon as she was done fussing, I noticed she was wearing something of mine and like hell she didn't ask me! Argh!!!!! You know the problem with most parents? They pick the most 'impeccable' timing to lecture/scold their children- mine included... Sometimes she just drives me sooo mad! But then again, I can't exactly not communicate with her and no, it's not because I'm still living off her finances. I'm proud to say that my mum is a lot more valuable to me than that. But really, sometimes I just wish she'd grow into the 21st century, if you know what I mean. Mum and I normally share earrings and footwear (those are about the only two things we share) but Lord knows why she decided to fuss about me wearing her trainers t'day. I mean it's not like she's been wearing em! Oh well, parents will never be figured out. Like I said, I love my mom but today is just one of those days I wish she would know what goes on in this head of mine...

On another note, I HATE FEELING SICK!!!!! It just so messes up your entire circadian rhythm and what not. I've been sick since Friday and mum insists that it's because of all the yogurt I had at luch with Mickey and Janice that day ( mango lassi, plain yogurt and a yogurt based dessert). I refuse to go to the doc because he's only gonna give me a strong dossage of antibiotics, cough syrup and vitamin C- all of which I'm already taking. I have to get well soon or else I just might use up 100 tissue boxes and I don't wanna take what's already depleating- trees!