« Home | About Me (jeez, that sounded so self-absorbed) » | The Whole 8 1/2 Yards » | Shortcuts and Easy Ways Out » | Just a Few Things... » | A Must Read » | Where Are You? » | Discovering the cook In Me » | I'm Gettin' Older Too... » | Nowhere To Go and Nothing To Do » | She Left Without Saying Goodbye »

Part Two

27. If you were another person, would YOU be friends with you? Yeah I mean, I'm tatally happy the way I turned out to be...most parts anyway.
28. Are you a daredevil? To a certain extent yes, but I don't like go totally insane and make suicidal atempts.
29. Have you ever told a secret you swore not to tell? Nope, those go to the grave with me man..
30. Do looks matter? To me it does, but it's not the only thing that matters. there's also the heart to consider...
31. Where is your second home? Currently, none but I used to go to Mickey's place so often back in school I think that was my second home.
32. What was your favorite toy as a child? It ws one of 'em teether things coz according to my mom, I loved biting stuff so much so dad had to change the furniture later!
33. What class in high school do you think was totally useless? Moral
34. Do you use sarcasm a lot? I believe so, yeah and more so if I'm provoked.
34. Favorite movie? Again, I have a few: A walk to Remember, Love Actually, Pirates of the Carribean, The Interpreter...psychological thrillers
35. What are your nicknames? Most people call me Nav or Navee but while I was in school I was commonly known as Charles coz that's ma dad's name.
36. Would you bungee jump? YEAP! it's one of thise things I don't hv to think twicw about...
37. Do you untie your shoes when you take them off? No way!
38. Do you think that you are strong? That depends on what kind of strength we're talking about...I guess I am- in a sense.
39. What's your favorite ice cream flavor? Mint Pistachios, Hands Down!
40. What are your favorite colors? Blue and White and Black and Silver
41. What is your least favorite thing about yourself? The fact that I tend to procrastinate- more than I should at times- and also, patience is really not my virtue and that can sometimes be a bad thing.
42. Who do you miss the most? Daddy...
43. What color pants are you wearing? Do shorts count as pants?
44. What are you listening to right now? Addicted by Kelly Clarkson
45. Last thing you ate? Porridge with braised peanuts and fish.
46. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? BLUE!!!!
47. Last person you talked to on the phone? My Driving instructor, bugging the hell outta her to get my probationary license done!
48. What is the first thing you notice about the opposite sex? This may sound really shalow but honestly, it's the hair and then the eyes. Then of course comes the demeanour. But then again, I believe if you actually look into the eyes(not in an impolite way of course), there's no need for the demeanour- yes, I think the eyes can pretty much tell you what you need to know about a person.
49.Favorite Drink? Iced lemon tea
50.Do you wear contacts? Yeah, that or my glasses.
51.Favorite Day of the Year? Christmas and my birthday
52.Scary Movies or Happy Endings? Happy endings only because it reminds me that the world's not all that bad...
53.Summer or winter? Summer!!! can't do much during winter 'cept count snowflakes.
54.Hugs OR Kisses? Definitely hugs; i've never been kissed (not in that first-passionate-kiss kinda way anyway).
55.What Is Your Favorite Dessert? Ice-cream and brownies!!!
56.What Book(s) Are You Reading? The Lovely Bones and She's Come Undone but I'm really not much of a reader.
57.What's On Your Mouse Pad? The computer mouse, duh
58.What Did You Watch Last night on TV? I didn't watch TV last night...no time.
59.Favorite Smells? The beach in the morning
60. Rolling Stones or Beatles? Beatles, hands down baby!!! (another one of those things I don't think twice about)
61. What's the furthest you've been from home? Sadly, only to Kiasuland (Singapore)