« Home | The Whole 8 1/2 Yards » | Shortcuts and Easy Ways Out » | Just a Few Things... » | A Must Read » | Where Are You? » | Discovering the cook In Me » | I'm Gettin' Older Too... » | Nowhere To Go and Nothing To Do » | She Left Without Saying Goodbye » | Punctuality »

About Me (jeez, that sounded so self-absorbed)

A few days ago, I received a forwarded email from a friend of mine and in it was a list of open-ended questions asking her about herself. It was one of those getting-to-know-you kinda fowards so since I don't really believe in passing on such forwards because some people find it annoying, I only replied her with my set of answers. It looked like she actually spent time filling it in so I was just being polite and returning the favour.

So, I thought I'd put it up here- the list of questions- with my set of answers. I extracted only the relevant ones... here goes:

1. What time did you get up this morning? 6.30am, though I wish I didn't have to!
2. Diamonds or pearls? Diamonds definitely, and I hope to get it only from the man who proposes to me...someday.
3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema? Herbie: Fully Loaded. Let me put it this way; better Lindsay Lohan than Hillary Duff!
4. What's your favorite TV show? I've a few...Chicago Hope, JAG (in reply to its promo add on starworld, yes; I DO like men in uniforms!), The Practise and anything related to the navy, law and med shows
5. What did you have for breakfast? A saussage roll and a blueberry muffin.
6. What's your favorite cuisine? Indian, Mexican/Spanish and Chinese
7. What foods do you dislike? I hate raddishes and I don't eat monkeys/rabbits/deer and the likes
8. What is your favorite chip flavor? SOUR CREAM and ONINONS!
9. What's your favorite CD at the moment? I've been listening mostly to Delta Goodrem and chantal Kreviazuk lately...they're gooooood =)
10. What kind of car do you drive? Currently, my mom's 11 year-old Proton Saga but in my dreams it's usually a BMW...sigh, guess it'll take me about 10 years to get THAT baby.
11. Favorite sandwich? I don't put much though into that. I mean, it's a sandwhich! anything (edible) goes
12. What characteristics do you despise? People who take first impressions ever so seriously and those who're such angels to you but then they bitch behind you. I believe the proper term for the latter would be bloodsucking-backstabbing-bitches? Yeah, something like that.
13. Favorite item of clothing? My black drawstring pants with any top that happens to fall outta my cupboard that day. Like my friend Janice (who sent me this mail), I'm quite a lazy dresser for a girl but i honestly don't care; I dress for comfort.
14. If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation? I've always wanted to go to San Fransisco. Something about that place that makes it so artsy-fartsy and I like places like that. Boy, the media sure plays into you.
15. What color is your bathroom(s)? Dark blue with a lil light blue creases in between
16. Favorite brand of clothing? Currently FOS because thy've got the best casual clothes and since i'm really bad with brands, I usually have to drag a friend along to help me shop! This is sooo not a typical girl's answer? But it's true! and besides, i'm no typical girl.
17. Where would you retire to: beach or wooded retreat? Beach definitely!
18. Favorite time of the day? 6.45am on a beach cuddling up tp a person while watching the sunrise but that only happened sadly so yeah...
19. What was your most memorable birthdays? My birthdays are usually not eventful because most people are still in the new year's spirit but on my 17th b'day, Mickey (my friend who's btw currently bumming coz she's on hols!) came for recess with a slice of pizza and made me blow off a candle she stuck on it while my other friends sang to me. I thought that was sweet. Thanks Mickey
20. Where were you born? In between my mother's legs.
21. Favorite sport to watch? Soccer, Tennis and Basketball
22. What fabric detergent do you use? LEO for machine wash and Trojan for handwash and sometimes a softener
23. Were you named after anyone? Nope, but I know someone who was named after me! haha
24. Do you wish on stars? Once; it never came true so I don't wish upon stars no more.
25. When did you last cry? I don't remember but for the record, it takes a lot to make me cry so I don't know if that's a good thing or not.
26. Do you like your handwriting? Albeit its mesiness, yeah. I think it's quite cool
=)

You know what? I'm gonna have to stop here coz there's just too much to answer. More tmr fellas.

About me

  • I'm Naveena
  • From Auckland, New Zealand
  • I'm rough around the edges but, I'm God's working progress. I don't allow myself to bruise easily but I sometimes I can't help it. I love wholly and there isn't much that I hate. I believe that life is about the journey and not the destination because by default, the former determines the latter. Yes, I am THAT girl.
My profile