« Home | Still Hating Mondays... » | Charlie and Willy Wonka's Perfect Set of Teeth » | Part Two » | About Me (jeez, that sounded so self-absorbed) » | The Whole 8 1/2 Yards » | Shortcuts and Easy Ways Out » | Just a Few Things... » | A Must Read » | Where Are You? » | Discovering the cook In Me »

What I saw on Monday morning was, to me, a sight to behold! I actually saw people queing up for a taxi! It was at the Bangsar LRT station. I say it's a sight to behold because I've never seen Malaysians do such a thing. It made me wonder if Malaysians have actually learnt to be civil or was it because the line for the Putra bus was untill the stairs. Either way, believe it or not, it kinda made my day- I hate Monday mornings remember?- knowing that not all KLians are ruthless.

I had quite a weekend. I spent it at Cameron Highlands with my aunt, her family (my cousins) and my family.
Cameron Highlands= wonky hotel+ awesome view+ great tea with scones (that was so English man...)+ strawberries and cream+ foosball+ pool

Then came the part that totally ruined the holiday. I'll spare you the details but I'll tell you this: My mom, sis, cousin and I ended up taking a taxi home from Tapah because our car died on us. It's got major engine problems and so now it's in Taiping in the custody of one of my uncles, and the car is getting a by-pass. So much for finally getting my driver's license in hand huh? Sad really.

I'll post up pictures soon...till the next post, ciao.