« Home | Cannot-lah » | Trust Issues » | Overwhelmed » | The Valour of My Tongue » | When A Bad Day Turns Around » | What I saw on Monday morning was, to me, a sight t... » | Still Hating Mondays... » | Charlie and Willy Wonka's Perfect Set of Teeth » | Part Two » | About Me (jeez, that sounded so self-absorbed) »

Procrastination

Yesterday, I said that I was having trouble doing the one thing I needed to do. today. I saw a one-hour stand up comedy about it...well sorta. If you get the chance to watch this stand up comedy, please do: It's by Elen DeGeneres. The topic was procrastination and needless to say, she spoke about everyhing else under the sun except procrastination- the irony. What's even more ironic was that her comedy was titled "Here and Now". But I must say it was very Here And Now and practical. So if you can

GO WATCH IT NOW!!!

Her parting words, and I quote: Procrastinate NOW! Don't put it off!

And so with that, I'm gonna find something to do, other than what I'm actually s'pose to do. =)