« Home | The Valour of My Tongue » | When A Bad Day Turns Around » | What I saw on Monday morning was, to me, a sight t... » | Still Hating Mondays... » | Charlie and Willy Wonka's Perfect Set of Teeth » | Part Two » | About Me (jeez, that sounded so self-absorbed) » | The Whole 8 1/2 Yards » | Shortcuts and Easy Ways Out » | Just a Few Things... »

Overwhelmed

I'm right now in this state where I'm just so overwhelmed with so much work and don't know where to begin. Well, actually sratch that; I DO know where to begin- my two very long and very boring chapters of Communication In the Workplace because of its upcoming test. Somehow though, I just can't seem to study and the reason why I'm here blogging is because I just couldn't concerntrate! But that aside, I've three other major assignments to complete in like a month, all of which are due on the same week by the way, and they require a whole lot of research- I'm sure fellow students can relate. And then there's this whole problem I have right now with my finance management. I need more money. Why? Simple really- so I can stop living of my mom's because she's always irritating me by saying "I can't be paying for everything!"(and lately, it's ALL she ever argues about at the mention of money-related discussions!)

Nothing has been going my way ever since I got home from college today. My job application was turned down, I couldn't fit into my favorite pair of jeans, I qurraled with mom (yet again, this time because she didn't take me to the optician when she PROMISSED to, giving the same excuse she has been for the past whole week- "'ve got a headache"), I'm practically going blind in one eye and mom doesn't believe me AND I'm broke. Could this day GET any worse? Honestly, I feel like crying right now...man I just wish I could call someone up and talk to 'em(because I always feel better after talking to someone- dosen't have to be about the problem- I just need to talk) but I can't do that because everyone else is probably studying/doing assignments/sleeping/busy...

So, I think I'll just go soak my pillow and blast happy music. Then hopefully I'll feel a lil better and I can finnish at least two chapters of what I have to study. Please excuse me...