« Home | I Hate October 2005!!! arggggghhhhhh!!!!Yes, this ... » | Promissed Pictures- Cameron Highlands » | Communication Breakdown » | More Of My favorite Things » | A Few of My Favorite Things... » | Procrastination » | Cannot-lah » | Trust Issues » | Overwhelmed » | The Valour of My Tongue »

YAY!!!! the deadline for my Communication in the Workplace assignment has been extended for another week. Woo-Hoo!!! This is so good coz then I've got the whole of the Raya/Dewali break to work on it.

Lalala...oh, and this was just too good an offer to pass up at a time like this so now i'm happily nibling off this:

I need to feel happy so I need my body to release endorphins so I need to have this bar of chocolate. Hehe...

*Does the jolly dance*- I've got an extension on my assgnment and God heard me venting out my frustration

...10 minutes later when there's no more cadbury crunchie bar...

*Sighs heavily*- I've got my english mid-term test tomorrow at 8 a.m meaning I've to wake up earlier than usual so I don't get caught in the terrible K.L morning traffic.

*Walks away*

Looking for information and found it at this great site... »

Post a Comment