« Home | A Few of My Favorite Things... » | Procrastination » | Cannot-lah » | Trust Issues » | Overwhelmed » | The Valour of My Tongue » | When A Bad Day Turns Around » | What I saw on Monday morning was, to me, a sight t... » | Still Hating Mondays... » | Charlie and Willy Wonka's Perfect Set of Teeth »

More Of My favorite Things




I don't know what is it about them, but I just like white T-shirts!


My weakness...as in I can't walk in them (I think these are Prada)


...but I am learning how to; slowly but surely. (This, if I'm not mistaken is by Vera Wang...or smtg like that)


In the mean time though, these are the best! Especially since I'm always on the run, both literally and metaphorically. (Good 'ol Reebok!)

of course you can't walk in those killer heels! they weren't meant for normal people. only obsessed-with-beauty kinda women can. I bought one pair and it's now sitting in its box, simply because they looked so nice there. haha. super unpractical/unfeasible to wear them on a daily basis.

u could always settle for the in-betweens as well as those with thicker heels - pressure will be lighter on your feet. =)

Nah...i still like my trusty old trainers...nothing spells comfort like those. haha...

Post a Comment