« Home | Promissed Pictures- Cameron Highlands » | Communication Breakdown » | More Of My favorite Things » | A Few of My Favorite Things... » | Procrastination » | Cannot-lah » | Trust Issues » | Overwhelmed » | The Valour of My Tongue » | When A Bad Day Turns Around »

I Hate October 2005!!! arggggghhhhhh!!!!

Yes, this is officially the worst month yet! I've got plenty of deadlines, presentations, tests, research papers with tedious formats that MUST be adhered to and everything you could possibly load on a student. I guess compared to working, I'd rather be a student at any given time. I'm just complaining because it's the RIGHT thing and JUST thing to do ;p

This is what lies ahead for me in throughout the month:
-Human Communication research paper (due in three weeks)-and research has yet to be done, mind you;
-Communication In The Workplace research Paper (also due in three weeks and on the same God forsaken day as the prior paper!)- Reseach for this is getting me no where at the moment;
-English short story-by short, i mean abt 20 pages long- (this is due in three weeks as well) and I finally have inspiration to write this peice
-English research paper analyzing literature and relevent information pertaining to it (this is only due in a month's time so it's not too bad and it's a group of seven people)
-Human Communication presetation
-Communication In the Workplace Case study presentation in two weeks...eeek!
-English presentation (i've to do a persuasive speech for this one)- no work has been started on that
...and last but certainly not the least because it requires studying and remembering which ultimately means more time consuming, are my tests which as I said before I have to study for...

To sum, October=late nights+lack of sleep+plenty of coffee+droopy eyes+the workload itself!

And with that I'm off to write my short story. Or perhaps I should continue doing research for my Communication in the W/place assignment...feeling frazzle.

About me

  • I'm Naveena
  • From Auckland, New Zealand
  • I'm rough around the edges but, I'm God's working progress. I don't allow myself to bruise easily but I sometimes I can't help it. I love wholly and there isn't much that I hate. I believe that life is about the journey and not the destination because by default, the former determines the latter. Yes, I am THAT girl.
My profile