« Home | Communication Breakdown » | More Of My favorite Things » | A Few of My Favorite Things... » | Procrastination » | Cannot-lah » | Trust Issues » | Overwhelmed » | The Valour of My Tongue » | When A Bad Day Turns Around » | What I saw on Monday morning was, to me, a sight t... »

Promissed Pictures- Cameron Highlands

Don't you just feel like hugging her??! I wish she never grows up and goes to Neverneverland...

The wonky hotel

These were good. Too bad the ones I bought back didn't taste the same. I think it was a psychological thing...sigh

Dinner...mmhmm

Cameron TEA...

About me

  • I'm Naveena
  • From Auckland, New Zealand
  • I'm rough around the edges but, I'm God's working progress. I don't allow myself to bruise easily but I sometimes I can't help it. I love wholly and there isn't much that I hate. I believe that life is about the journey and not the destination because by default, the former determines the latter. Yes, I am THAT girl.
My profile