« Home | of Thai Food and catch-up » | I Have Got To Stop » | "You've Got A Friend" » | You're Not Moving... » | YAY!!!! the deadline for my Communication in the ... » | I Hate October 2005!!! arggggghhhhhh!!!!Yes, this ... » | Promissed Pictures- Cameron Highlands » | Communication Breakdown » | More Of My favorite Things » | A Few of My Favorite Things... »

The Brain That Didn't Listen to the Body

Ever had one of those nights where your eyes totally gave up on you but your brain was hyperactive? I had a bad case of it last night and it totally distrupted day. I woke up this morning with terms like communication competency, haptics (which basically means communication through touch) and oculesis (which is a 'profound' way of saying eye contact)- none of which, by the way, got tested in my Human Comm test earlier this morning! Essentially, sleep is divided into 5 stages-just in case you're wondering- and actual sleep is supposed to take place in stage two (yes Trina, you are a good tutor) but I honestly don't think I even got past the first stage! So, needless to say, my morning was messed up more than usual...

Now I'm just so sore with the bus conductor who collected my fair on the ride home today. Why? Becoz he claimed I only gave him two bucks when I clearly saw three one ringgit notes in his hand! (the fair was RM2.50) Did I look so vulnarable that he decided to pick on me and pau an extra buck?! Maybe it was becoz I was just so tired to argue and proove my point, and he picked up on that. I did however, give him that liar-liar-pants-on-fire-and-I-hope-a-big-rock-falls-on-your-head look =). What did I ever do to deserve this? Plus, he was just so rude! I think people like him should take a crash course on customer service from my mom and the people who work in her department! He might just learn a thing or two about the phrase 'social atiquette'.

On a little lighter note,

I've got a five-minute speech to prepare that might be due this Thursday. It's a free topic but has to be one of persuasion and I really can't think of any topic. maybe I can talk about how bad coffee is to people...but then again, I just might be shot dead as soon as I walk out the classroom by members of The Coffe Addicts Association of HELP, or worse, be brutally down-graded By my lecturer becoz she herself is a I-can't-survive-without-coffe-kinda person! Guess, i'll jsut have to come up with another topic-soon

Now excuse while I panic over the sudden crashing of my printer. I've got a presentation tomorrow for Comm in the Workplace and I printer has died on me and so I can't print out my presentation! Damn you Canon Pixma iP1000!!!!
*whacks the printer hard*