« Home | I Have Got To Stop » | "You've Got A Friend" » | You're Not Moving... » | YAY!!!! the deadline for my Communication in the ... » | I Hate October 2005!!! arggggghhhhhh!!!!Yes, this ... » | Promissed Pictures- Cameron Highlands » | Communication Breakdown » | More Of My favorite Things » | A Few of My Favorite Things... » | Procrastination »

of Thai Food and catch-up

I had the best lunch ever! Not because it was free (although it was) but it was becoz it was a long awaited date that was finally materialized. We had made lunch plans a month ago but kept putting it off becoz of a gazzilion other equally important appointments that kept cropping up (ok, so maybe I'm exaggerating about the gazzilion bit, but it's only for emphasis!). So, Thai food it was, and it was good! But more importantly, my time spent with this prson was great becoz we caught-up with each others' lives...after about a whole year of not seeing each other.

So, once we broke the ice during the car ride, we just didn't stop talking. I can't remember having such a good time in...well, a really long time. I like to think that God cleared all other appointments just so we could have this time together on this blessed day. So, there we were with our Tom Yam Soups and deep fried prawns and egg-plants and beef (yeah, I'm not as good as describing food as I am eating it...sigh), lost in a world of our own. My, my, it was really a blast of a time. I love little catching-up sessions like this coz it reminds me how much I truly am blessed to have such wonderful people in my life; people I can look up to; people who echo some of my sentiments; people whom I can proudly say make a difference in my life. It's even more charasmatic to have people who are so passionate for God yet still so down to earth. I never was bored for even a second.
Sometimes I wish I had more time to have dates like this with all the wonderful people in my life, but sadly we're all busy with round-a-bout lives of our own. Personal goal: to meet up with at least 10 of my friends by the end of this year.

Thank God for such an amazingly extraordinary person in my life!