« Home | In Good Company » | The Brain That Didn't Listen to the Body » | of Thai Food and catch-up » | I Have Got To Stop » | "You've Got A Friend" » | You're Not Moving... » | YAY!!!! the deadline for my Communication in the ... » | I Hate October 2005!!! arggggghhhhhh!!!!Yes, this ... » | Promissed Pictures- Cameron Highlands » | Communication Breakdown »

of assignments and coffee (bad, bad, bad!)

It's been so long since I last came here (and neither did a lot of other people, I realize). It's definitely time for an entry! Although I went away during the festive break, I really didn't get much of a holiday (that day will only come after my finals) but instead, I had to work on assignments. Nonetheless, I was relieved not to go for classes. Sometimes, just waking up to attend classes is enough to tire me so the thought of not having to go just turns my mood. Plus, I save so much time on traveling!

This has been one really hectic week and those of you who study with me will have to agree with me just because our program has this wretched system of making us hand in all our assignments and do our presentations around the same time. So at the momment, these are the few things that are keeping me going:
~about 4 hours of sleep a day
~the fact that I don't have to take the public transport to college
~Cafe 21- thanks to Serena. (you were right girl. It tastes soooo much better than black coffee. I can see why you're addicted =))
~my mixed CDs
~wunnerful times I spend in quiet talking/singing to God; just being with Him, knowing he's around me, keeping me awake =)
~the peacefullnes of the wee hours of the morning
~and right now, this very second, the big baggy t-shirt and favorite pair of shorts I'm wearing. comfy, Comfy, COMFY!!

Alrighty then, now I'm off to get started on my assignment.
*rubs hands together, blows on fingertips and 'dives' fingers onto the keyboard*

Hahaha.....

Gosh, my addiction is contagious!

...anyway, your welcome! ;P

Post a Comment