« Home | Thanks, God » | This Time, It's Different » | Naveena's Exam Timetable » | Absence Makes the Heart Grow Fonder » | Pictures from that night » | Almost Like Being in Love » | Your Career Type: ArtisticYou are expressive, orig... » | In The Rain » | I'm just a kid and life is a nightmare!Yes, that i... » | I Am »

My Monday

I was at the police station today- not because I was arrested or anything like that, mind you. I am, contrary to popular belief, a law abiding citizen. No, actually I was there because I was in a freak accident- some nutcase lorry driver decided to rub taillights with my little car. And so, we (my family and I) had to go to the nearest police station (which actually happened in another state- about four hours' drive away from here- because the accident occured there) to logde a report. Man, I NEVER want to go to a police station again. EVER! It's a little too personal to say it out in print, so ask me if you really must know. But I will tell you that it was very frustrating and the damage was bad like I said, I NEVER want to have to go there again. On a related note, I thought loosing my car keys was bad (which by the way, I am ready to laugh about, Serena), but this really was something else!

So, then while "cruising" along the highway a thought struck me. This was actually the second accident I was involved in and ironically both times, the four of us were seated in exactly the same way in the car-Dad was the driver, I sat next to him, Mom was behind me and my sister was seated behind Daddy. Hmmmm...

Anyway, on another happier note, the play I last blogged about was simply amazing! In all honesty, I was debating with myself for the first time whether to pay more attention to the choir or the onstage performers! Well, yeah there was like one or two minor glitches at the begining but the show was in no way less entertaining and impactful. My only regret is that I didn't attend YC sooner so I could be able to part-take such an event and sadly for me, I doubt that theere's gonna be a "next time".
Sigh...
Good job guys...I can't describe the feeling I had upon leaving the show =)
If you get the chance, go watch it! Ti's so good you won't regret going! For more information about the play click
  • here
  • or
  • here