« Home | My Monday » | Thanks, God » | This Time, It's Different » | Naveena's Exam Timetable » | Absence Makes the Heart Grow Fonder » | Pictures from that night » | Almost Like Being in Love » | Your Career Type: ArtisticYou are expressive, orig... » | In The Rain » | I'm just a kid and life is a nightmare!Yes, that i... »

...of Smiles and Skirts

I finally got to start on some of the things I've been putting off on my do-to list: the ones concerning the Yultide Season. I started and completed my first Christmas card, though I didn't think it looked christmas-sy...oh well, I'm sure I'll get it right the second time =). Then I did a little shopping and I've been walking around with a huge smile plastered on my face ever since. Why? Because I FINALLY managed to get skirts that I could FIT INTO! Last Christmas I got so depressed thinking I would never ever be able to fit into skirts becoz I couldn't, for the life of me, find a SINGLE ONE! I was never really a skirt person till last year but unfortunately, I couldn't get any....until this year, that is so yay! I'm happy =) Look out world, Navee's getting her skirts on! Oh and the conversation between Daddy and me on the way to the mall went something like this:
Dad: So, how much did you spend on shopping last year?
Me: Oh, about 500 bucks. but ONLY because I needed new clothes for college...*sheepish grin*
Dad: *shakes his head* So, what you planning to but this year?
Me: Oh I was just thinking of getting a skirt and maybe some t-shirts.
Dad: Skirts? I haven't seen you in one of those in a really long time.
Me: Yeah, neither have I!
*Then everyone else in the car started laughing*

And that, just prooves how much of a skirt person I'm not. Now, I'm off to make a fresh batch of chocolate brownies for tomorrow's dinner at a friend's. Hope it turns out ok. *crosses fingers and toes*