« Home | ...of Flip-Flops and Remembering... » | Summer » | ...of Weddings, Sarees and Errands » | Kleenex- My New Best Friend... » | Six Months and Counting... » | Random-ness » | My New Treasured "Toy"... » | Life's Simple Pleasures » | Back to Work! » | 2005- A Reminiscence... »

What Makes a Bad Day

...a heavy dose of mom's early morning lecture...a bad breakfast...an even worse lunch...a headache that keeps acting up every two hours the entire day...a stomach that feels like there are several over-blown balloons in it...a really horrid history-like quiz (and it wasn't even a history class to begin with!)...a bad case of rash that keeps coming and going...not being able to stay alert...dozzing off on the table when you were suppposed to be preparing for a quiz...A POP QUIZ!...having to stay unusually silent during a car ride because you were in no mood to talk (for more reasons than one)...feeling agitated by the morning traffic...the feeling of not being able to do ANYTHING except wanting to jump right back into bed...having more assignments than you can handle...blatantly telling someone you thought he was cute (without thinking first! and then banging yourself for doing that)

The remedy?
ICE-CREAM or a chunky consumption of chocolates. Or, if you're the kind that don't feel sick after having chocolates AND ice-cream, then have 'em both I say! Well, that and catcing up on TV series that you didn't get to watch in real time (ah, the power of downloading). It's a good close to such a god-forsaken day. It is if you're a girl like me anyway...

Sekian, Selamat Malam semua!

About me

  • I'm Naveena
  • From Auckland, New Zealand
  • I'm rough around the edges but, I'm God's working progress. I don't allow myself to bruise easily but I sometimes I can't help it. I love wholly and there isn't much that I hate. I believe that life is about the journey and not the destination because by default, the former determines the latter. Yes, I am THAT girl.
My profile