« Home | FINALLY! » | Phew..... » | The One That Kept Me Awake » | And so, with that one mug of black coffe with just... » | STREEEETCH! = PAAAAAAIN! » | Medical Jargons (or so I think) » | Yeap, I DEFINITLY don't understand people! ARRRGGH... » | Is It Just Me? » | my Initiation » | Watch Out for Us Little People »

My First Article

So, now that I dare to say out loud that I'm a part time web journalist, let me tell you about my first article:

The first time I wrote the article, it got lost in the server and never came back. Then after re-writing it, I couldn't upload it right after becoz the server was down...

To cut the long story short, it took me almost TWO weeks to get this article published here. Please do read it, if you have the time and as this is my first article, I anticipate a lot of kutukan. I've a lot to learn so say what you will, tell me how I could've spiced it up a lil more and I shall work on it in my next article. =)

Today's post is super slip-shod but taht's only because that's the way I feel right now....bleagh!

WoW!!! Congrats Naveena!!! Cool job you've got there! ;)

Thanks, Kuen...hope to get more articles done after this sem=)...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

*hats off* good job!

i would like to read about how x-games have influenced Malaysian society or vice versa! are there any local flavours? what’s so special about the event?

:)Astrorat

hey, astro...thanks for the input =) i shall work on it when i do the follow up...

Post a Comment