« Home | And so, with that one mug of black coffe with just... » | STREEEETCH! = PAAAAAAIN! » | Medical Jargons (or so I think) » | Yeap, I DEFINITLY don't understand people! ARRRGGH... » | Is It Just Me? » | my Initiation » | Watch Out for Us Little People » | My Current Wishlist » | Untitled » | Trusting and Thrusting »

The One That Kept Me Awake

What a night! The adrenaline rush, the total alertness of the mind, body and soul, the amazing company, the comfortable ambiance... what an amazing fella!

Yeap, all thanks to this fella, I was up all night...DOING MY DESIGN ASSIGNMENT, of course. What else did you think it was? =) So, before you go getting ideas you shouldn't, let me introduce you to this fella: the name is Classic Medium Roast Instant Coffee- Nice and Easy and IT looks like this:

One mug was all it took and after that, there was no stopping me; I didn't sleep a wink- there wasn't a need to. I worked round the clock for almost six hours straight and for the first time, I didn't leave my seat to go get a drink or something to eat, didn't have to stop halfway and get inspiration and I didn't even listen to music. Surprised you? Surprised me even more! In fact, I was so awake, that when the sun was up and it was time for everyone else at home to wake up, I practically waltzed into the room and my unusual Monday morning perkiness woke mom up in an instant! And what's even more unusual was the fact that I was very alert the entire day and I didn't fall asleep in any of my classes. Still, it makes me wonder if the coffee genuinely serves its purpose or is just a mere case of a new broom sweeps well- I think that's how it goes; something like that...

What's the term they use when someone is so very alert although she didn't get her night's sleep? It's because I didn't sleep when I was supposed to, I passed that sleeping time so I wasn't sleepy no more. I think I had one of those days. My psych-major friends, do tell- I'm sure you've learnt about it =) I don't remember if I learnt it in General Psychology =)

Now that I've finally found a coffee that is bearable while allowing me to stay awake for as long as I need to; Assignments? Quizzes? The-night-before cramming? Bring it on, I say! hehe...