« Home | The One That Kept Me Awake » | And so, with that one mug of black coffe with just... » | STREEEETCH! = PAAAAAAIN! » | Medical Jargons (or so I think) » | Yeap, I DEFINITLY don't understand people! ARRRGGH... » | Is It Just Me? » | my Initiation » | Watch Out for Us Little People » | My Current Wishlist » | Untitled »

Phew.....

Hours left before the end of the week: approximately 34.5 hours

Sleep: Usual number of hours a week: about 48 hours
Hours of sleep THIS week: 24 hours

Coffee consumption: Usual ammount a week: none
Ammount THIS week: at least 2 cups a day

Work Pending: Study for Drama Quiz (about 6 hours of lecture time)
Sociology experiment and discussion
Prepare Public Speaking informative and persuasive speeches
Start preparing for finals
Read Julius Caesar
Memorize Sonnet 104
8 pages of graphic design assignment

Conclusion: I'm gonna have to solely depend on the abounding grace of God as I have been this week and keep repeating "Be still and know HE is God". Thank you, God for sustaining me through the week! I Love You!!!