« Home | My First Article » | FINALLY! » | Phew..... » | The One That Kept Me Awake » | And so, with that one mug of black coffe with just... » | STREEEETCH! = PAAAAAAIN! » | Medical Jargons (or so I think) » | Yeap, I DEFINITLY don't understand people! ARRRGGH... » | Is It Just Me? » | my Initiation »

Yay, Me!

This week's achievements:

  1. Getting a haircut. Yeah, after three weeks of procrastinating, I finally drove myself to my hairdresser of 9 faithful years and got my "bush tamed" (in the words of a former school mate of mine). Well, I didn't ACTUALLY procrastinate... I mean, it's just that more important things had to take precedence in those weeks, so I had no choice but to put it off until a later time. Ok, so by definition, I guess I did sorta procrastinate; but like I said, it's not as if I had a choice. And so, that is why I consider it a personal achievement becoz I forced myself to take time off to get this done!
  2. Doing Pilates. After a week-long absence, I made time get myself to the gym and go for the class. That was my second class and now the bigger challenge will be finding time to consistently go for this class on Wednesday mornings. I hope to be able to go regularly becoz it totally energizes me throughout the day.
  3. Dinner with my girl friends. The last time we get together for a girls' night out was four months ago and when we met then, we made a pact to meet on a monthly basis but as usual, college assignments and "devouring time" got the best of us. There were only three of us though as the rest were either abroad or tied down with something or another.

I shall let the pictures do the talking of last night's dinner:

Siew Kim, me and Ju (at the back)Siew Kim's Dinner- Salmon something something


Ju's Dinner- Fish and Chips something something

My Dinner- World Famous Burger something someting
This is by far the BEST drink ever!! The ULTIMATE MUDSLIDE
First, came this:
...and then this is what became of it:

hehe...

This is Ju's nice long arm picking the brochollis from Siew Kim's plate

I don't remember what we were laughing about I remember it was someting about school

Ju and I

Now that I've got my fix of girly time and pigging out, I'm all charged up to face the week ahead. Bring on the coffee...I know I'll need it.