« Home | More Wishes » | Birthday Wish » | To Juliana, with love... » | Yay, Me! » | My First Article » | FINALLY! » | Phew..... » | The One That Kept Me Awake » | And so, with that one mug of black coffe with just... » | STREEEETCH! = PAAAAAAIN! »

To everyone who reads this blog on a regular basis,

I'm sorry for not updating for the past week or so. I've been swamped with killer assignments and my finals are just a couple of DAYS away. I will try and put short posts. Thanks for being patient and please bear with me as I get through the grueling last days of my final semester (before I transfer later this Summer).

Oh, but for today I'm gonna say this: I think all cab drivers are out to get you. If there's ANYTHING they can do to squeeze even TWO extra bucks from you, they will!

Reaching the brink of insanity and about to crack,
Navee

About me

  • I'm Naveena
  • From Auckland, New Zealand
  • I'm rough around the edges but, I'm God's working progress. I don't allow myself to bruise easily but I sometimes I can't help it. I love wholly and there isn't much that I hate. I believe that life is about the journey and not the destination because by default, the former determines the latter. Yes, I am THAT girl.
My profile