« Home | Happy but Not So » | ...and My List is Complete! » | In Between Presentations and Studying » | To everyone who reads this blog on a regular basis... » | More Wishes » | Birthday Wish » | To Juliana, with love... » | Yay, Me! » | My First Article » | FINALLY! »

Finally Launched!


A definite must-see!. It just kicked into the cinemas today and well, go watch it if you have the time =)
...and
this is what I have to say about it.

About me

  • I'm Naveena
  • From Auckland, New Zealand
  • I'm rough around the edges but, I'm God's working progress. I don't allow myself to bruise easily but I sometimes I can't help it. I love wholly and there isn't much that I hate. I believe that life is about the journey and not the destination because by default, the former determines the latter. Yes, I am THAT girl.
My profile