« Home | The Power of Retail Therapy » | 2006 Asian X Games, Sunway Lagoon, Kuala Lumpur » | X Games Asia Part Two » | on Being Between Colleges » | Three Months and Counting... » | We Know It's Bad, Yet... » | Mommy and Me » | Finally Launched! » | Happy but Not So » | ...and My List is Complete! »

How to Deal?

I was so wrong to think that I could fix everything with just one semester. I wish I had learnt my lesson sooner because frankly, I'm not a good sport when it comes to handling disappointment. I don't accept failure very well. I just can't. How do I deal?

Lord, it 'aint easy. You see when I accept disappointment, it simply means I'm accepting the fact that I've let you down...and I just can't do that! I was never taught to knowingly let you down...

It's very easy for people who look in from the outside to say, "life goes on...take it all in your stride and learn something from it". But really, let me ask you; how do YOU deal with defeat and go on? I bet it's not that simple and in the words of someone else, "easier said than done". Would you really just accpet it and move on that simply? I highly doubt it. So, please, when someone you know is going through a hard time dealing with failure/disappoinment/defeat, don't say "life goes on" and that everything will be alright and take it all in his/her stride coz there's nothing that can be done. Because then, all you're doing is, making it worse. Please don't state the obvious; it doesn't help.

But, you can however, be there for us. Just be there for us...

*pat pat*......*HUGS* :)
Being here for ya dearie.... take care!

You have an outstanding good and well structured site. I enjoyed browsing through it » »

Post a Comment