« Home | I AM GOING TO MISS WAY TOO MANY PEOPLE WHEN THE TI... » | Like Father Like Daughter » | How to Deal? » | The Power of Retail Therapy » | 2006 Asian X Games, Sunway Lagoon, Kuala Lumpur » | X Games Asia Part Two » | on Being Between Colleges » | Three Months and Counting... » | We Know It's Bad, Yet... » | Mommy and Me »

Random Thoughts 2

I was taking a breather after a good one hour of jogging on the threadmil at the gym when I picked up the Star newspaper to catch up with the rest of the world (yes, it's been a while since I read the papers- shame on me). For some reason, I decided to read it from back to front instead of normally looking at the headlines first. Okay, so it wasn't really "for some reason". The real reason was because I was curious to see how the teams were fairing at the ongoing World Cup in Germany, and seeing as how the Sports section starts from the back, I decided to see what's been happening in that side of the world. And I realized something: Virtually ALL news concerning the footie fever was taken from AP (Associated Press), Reuters and AFP! And that got me thinking; why did the Star not send a reporter to Germany to cover the event? I mean, it's only the biggest sporting event of the year! I just found it very peculiar (hope I spelt it right). I honestly hope they're working on sending someone there...or if they're Really short on staff, I'd be more than glad to fill in for them in return for an all expense paid trip there =)

Speaking of wierdness, I just realized how much of a neat freak I've become. And worst of all, I think I take after mom! You know what that means? It means I'm gonna have t find a guy who picks up after himself! That indirectly means it's gonna be a while before I actually find that someone, and by "a while" I mean nothing short of a decade! Okay, so maybe I'm exaggerating but really, how many of you guys out there (who're not 25 years old and above, or not mommy's boys) actually pick up after youeselves? Yes, I am of the opinion that almost all guys don't practise good hygiene (unless he's 25 years old and above, or a mommy's boy). Yes, so it's gonna take a while before I find my kind of man. Sigh...