« Home | I LIKE » | Left Hanging on Purpose » | Random Thoughts 2 » | I AM GOING TO MISS WAY TOO MANY PEOPLE WHEN THE TI... » | Like Father Like Daughter » | How to Deal? » | The Power of Retail Therapy » | 2006 Asian X Games, Sunway Lagoon, Kuala Lumpur » | X Games Asia Part Two » | on Being Between Colleges »

Contentment


I don't know what's come over me but I found myself smiling inside the whole day-for no apparent reason! Could it be because the morning sun was at it's perfect temperate? It was one of those days where the sun totally got me- it understood exactly how I wanted it to shine (as silly as this may sound). Or maybe because I had such a good workout. Never mind that it rained cats and dogs after that. In fact, if I was brave to risk getting a flu, I would have danced in the rain! I refuse to believe my current state of being has anything to do with it being a Friday today. I was so happy that when I got to work, my boss gave me a funny look.

For once in a long time, I feel genuinely happy. I'm just gonna stay in this place for a while more. It's been so long since I felt this happy (more so for no actual reason), I had almost forgotten how it feels. And I'm not going to bother trying to figure out why I'm so happy either. All I know is that I am.

Hahaha....it's great to hear you being happy....weeeee!!! I can imagine you dancing in the rain and jumping in a puddle of mud....heh...one of my fav things to do too.... ;)

yeah, i love doing that too...but it's funny how i always tot it was a messy thing when i was younger. I guess sometimes u need to GROW up (ironically) to apreaciate these things huh?

Post a Comment