« Home | Left Hanging on Purpose » | Random Thoughts 2 » | I AM GOING TO MISS WAY TOO MANY PEOPLE WHEN THE TI... » | Like Father Like Daughter » | How to Deal? » | The Power of Retail Therapy » | 2006 Asian X Games, Sunway Lagoon, Kuala Lumpur » | X Games Asia Part Two » | on Being Between Colleges » | Three Months and Counting... »

I LIKE

To the one I find myself falling in love with all over again,

Thanks so much for showing me yet again that your mercies are new every morning and that your love is unfailing. Thanks so much for bringing me back on the straight and narrow though You may have very well turned your back on me. But You didn't and that's one of the many reasons why I LOVE YOU! I have only very recently come to understand the meaning of your sacrifice and for that, I cannot think You enough! I really am amazed by you and I can never understand the magnitude of your love for me, try as I may...

I like the idea of being able to have all sorts of conversations with You- from deep philosophical ones to plain dumb ones like, "Please let it be green lights all the way" and "I can't find that pair of earrings". I love even more that You know me so well, that you speak what Iwant to say even before I say it. I just wish I had found You sooner than I did.

I'm not very good with words (but you already know that, don't you?) but I've found a perfect song that describes exactly what I feel for you this very moment (bet You knew THAT too). Here goes...

I like the feeling of the sun shinin' on my face
I like just sittin' around on a fine, fine day
I like the way You make me feel inside and
I like the way You love me, just can't hide it
Lord, I like You for more than what You do
I LIKE BEING WITH YOU!
I like the feeling of the wind blowing through my hair
I like just readin' a book in my favorite chair
I like to laugh and sing and tell Your story
I like to live inside Your grace and glory
Lord, more than anything that I could do
With You
I am free to be who I am
'Cause You understand
I don't have to be pretending with You
I am ready to greet the day
Singin' come what may
It will be o.k. with You
(Cheri Keaggy, I Like; 2001)
Love,
Your Naveena