« Home | Of Empty Drawers and Teapots » | Another New "Toy" » | I Think I'm Finally Growing Up » | A Love That Will Last » | Contentment » | I LIKE » | Left Hanging on Purpose » | Random Thoughts 2 » | I AM GOING TO MISS WAY TOO MANY PEOPLE WHEN THE TI... » | Like Father Like Daughter »

This Summer's Must Watch-es

You know, I never did belive my reporter friends when they said "only the best movies come out in the summer"...probably because up untill this summer, I was never much of a movie go-er. Now that the opportunity has come I've been ceasing it as best as I can, watching so many movies, I've lost count which ones. I should keep a tab...

Anyway, here are three movies I think everyone should try and catch this Summer:

1.Superman Returns- I'm not usually the kind who follows up on comic adapted superhero movies. Truth be told I only saw Spiderman2 last week when they aired it on HBO because there wasn't anything better to watch and I've yet to watch Batman (the newest one starring Christian Bael and Katie Holmes). And as for X Men III well, I waited till all the hype died down before I watched it (yeah, it wasn't half bad). But I gotta say Superman Returns is THE superhero movie to beat! This is what I have to say about it.

2. Take The Lead- It's Antonio Banderas. Nuf sed! But seriously, it's waaay better than 'Shall We Dance'...a fresher appeal.

3. Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest- If you think you won't be able to watch the other two, MAKE SURE YOU WATCH THIS ONE! You would not want to miss it...a real cliffhanger which can only mean one thing- the third installment will be coming out next year. Will post up the review as soon as my colleague writes it =) By the way, it opens in (Malaysian) cinemas July 13, 2006.

SUPERMAN!!!!!!!!! MY HEROOOOOO!!!!! *giggle, giggle*

You have an outstanding good and well structured site. I enjoyed browsing through it »

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Naveena
  • From Auckland, New Zealand
  • I'm rough around the edges but, I'm God's working progress. I don't allow myself to bruise easily but I sometimes I can't help it. I love wholly and there isn't much that I hate. I believe that life is about the journey and not the destination because by default, the former determines the latter. Yes, I am THAT girl.
My profile