« Home | Another New "Toy" » | I Think I'm Finally Growing Up » | A Love That Will Last » | Contentment » | I LIKE » | Left Hanging on Purpose » | Random Thoughts 2 » | I AM GOING TO MISS WAY TOO MANY PEOPLE WHEN THE TI... » | Like Father Like Daughter » | How to Deal? »

Of Empty Drawers and Teapots

I know, I know my inconsistency in blogging has struck- yet again. But honestly, I've been a little busy (and a little lazy to blog), what with me pretending to be oh-so-English, having afternoon tea with scones, running errands due to the god-forsaken car accident (yes, it's finally at the mechanics), watching too many movies (though this I've learnt to get used to since my internship) and cleaning my room (well, I try to anyway)...

Here's what I've been up to- in pictures:
Pic#1: the (FINALLY!) empty study table drawer...oh, how my heart broke to see myself rid my nicely stored away "junk"
Pic#2: How much of stuff I had to throw away- one bag full. And this is ONLY the study table!
Pic#3: Some of my prized posessions...this made me miss all the fun I had back in school...


About me

  • I'm Naveena
  • From Auckland, New Zealand
  • I'm rough around the edges but, I'm God's working progress. I don't allow myself to bruise easily but I sometimes I can't help it. I love wholly and there isn't much that I hate. I believe that life is about the journey and not the destination because by default, the former determines the latter. Yes, I am THAT girl.
My profile