« Home | Learning to Adapt » | Goings-On...or is it Going-Ons » | The End of a Beginning » | It's Here! It's Here! » | Three Weeks and Counting (and scared as hell) » | This Summer's Must Watch-es » | Of Empty Drawers and Teapots » | Another New "Toy" » | I Think I'm Finally Growing Up » | A Love That Will Last »

Day Trips Around Auckland

Every Sunday for the past few weeks Dad's been taking us around the city for sight-seeing, although there hasn't been very much to see becasue of the crummy weather. Albeit, thankfully spring draws nigh and it just so happen, last Sunday I visited a marina and oh, the view was AMAZING! I saw lots of sailboats, ships, yatchs and everything else that fall under the category of water transportation. I cursed myself for not having my camera that day...argh!!!

But I do plan on asking for a revisitation. In the mean time here are a few things I saw at a park last week (yeah, it's gonna be like a show and tell, except there's not gonna be any telling). Enjoy!



...and finally, ny fist and MUCH needed pair of boots!

I was never much of a shoe person...untill five days ago. I walked into the shoe store that day and now I've decided that I wanna own almost every pair of shoe in that store! Wait till my cash comes in! Till then, all I can do is look at them....sigh.

Navee! Nice boots! I hope everythin's fine over there. Take care aite! God bless:)

Wah! I now confide in the comforting indulgence of my nasi lemak as I sense a surge of jealousy that creeps on me... :)

sam:wait till summer. I'll post up waaaay better shots of beaches...but i still needa learn a thing or two in taking pics. some tips wld be useful=)

jack: UNCLE!!!yeah everything's fine. winter's almost gone and i'm feeling much better. thanks so much for ur updates on CG.

josh:nasi lemak's not a problem. my mom makes a wicked one. it's the roti canai and char kwai teow that i miss more!

That No Dogs sign is so well done, unlike the ugly ones here in Malaysia. And the good language there must be very refreshing. No more trilingual confusion.

Post a Comment